Scrabble® Word Finder is a simple and easy to use Scrabble solver and helper website 🙂 It helps you find the best scoring words for scrabble, words with friends and other similar word games like Jumble words, Anagrammer, Wordscraper and so.
In short, the goal of this site is to help you cheat/win in Scrabble® word game, especially if you’re stuck for long and need some external help or just a little hint to move forward. However, you may also find this useful for learning/exploring new words and settling disputes with your opponents, with our handy dictionary checker.
You may also want to check out : scrabble word finder
- Supports multiple Dictionaries – Currently, it supports three dictionaries (more dictionaries will be added later based on users request) – TWL (The official Scrabble® dictionary for US, Canada and Thailand) which is selected by default,SOWPODS (UK and rest of the world) and Enable – for Words with Friends solver.
- You can enter up to 12 letters. And you can also use ? for blank tiles (please keep the maximum number of blank tiles to 2).
- Using advanced options you can also specify any prefix or suffix for your target word. It would help you filter the more accurate results for your need and save your time.
- On the result page, click on the word to find the meaning (it will perform a dictionary lookup on a standard WordNet dictionary)
- New! It also display the scores for each word
- New! The blank tiles are highlighted in different color (light blue)
- Fast lookup and a mobile/tablet friendly design (responsive).
Stuck in Scrabble? Chomped in Word Chums? Making enemies in Words With Friends? YourDictionary’s Word Finder is the cheat tool that will help you wipe out the competition.
Type in the letters you want and our word finder will show you all the possible words you can make from the letters in your hand, or find words you can play later. The Word Finder word search unscrambles your letters, searches our Scrabble dictionary for words that win, and gives them to you sorted by word length and point value.
Need more help? No problem. Word Finder also provides word lists full of power plays that will take your word game skills to the next level. Word Finder has an unbeatable collection of word lists for word games. Browse to find those high-scoring words, or if you know which letters you need help with, try:
- Words with the Letter Q
- Words with the Letter X
- Consonant Words
- Vowel Words
- 2 Letter Words
What is Scrabble® Word Finder?
Whether you’re playing Scrabble online or on the classic board itself, Word tips’ Scrabble Word Finder is a must-have tool for all word game enthusiasts. It’s no secret that sometimes our minds draw a blank when it comes to utilizing our tiles correctly, at others our friends argue about the validity of our chosen word. With our search engine, you can intuitively find potential words with the tiles you’ve been given, presented by highest scoring first. We know that scanning the Scrabble dictionary can be time-consuming, so we’ve streamlined the whole process! Don’t see us a Scrabble cheat, but more of a Scrabble helper.
Did you know..?
Since its creation in 1931, the Scrabble board game has sold more than 150 million sets in over 120 countries. Though the formal timeline for the game’s history is a bit confusing, it is well documented that the game we know today as Scrabble was trademarked and officially released to the public in 1948. Prior to that, its creator Alfred Mosher Butts had struggled to come up with both the design and name.
His first version was a game he called Lexiko, later changed to Criss Cross Words. Sadly no manufacturers were interested in what he was offering, but then Butts met an entrepreneur named James Brunot, who was absolutely sure it would be a hit. After making some suggestions for changes in design and the rules, as well as offering a new name, Scrabble was officially born.
Whether your game is Scrabble, Words With Friends, Word Cookies Cheats, Word Chums, 4 Pics 1 Word, word jumble, or just a daily crossword, Word Finder has the cheats you need. Happy puzzling!